When searching for natural remedies for erectile dysfunction, the wide variety of products on the market can make the choice feel daunting. There are cures for ED naturally and permanently delivering results without drugs or surgery. You can learn about the best quality supplements and other natural methods for treating ED at Men’s Health Digest.
When searching for natural ED treatment & solutions for ED, it is important to consider the ingredients used in the formula. Ideally, you want to find a supplement that contains natural herbal extracts and nutrients that have real benefits for erectile dysfunction. Some of the herbs used in the best quality products have been used by men for centuries specifically for this purpose and have clinical studies that demonstrate their effectiveness.
Some of the common ingredients used in ED supplements include:
- Avena Sativa – This herb is also known as wild oat straw. Avena sativa is believed to strengthen the body, mind, and spirit.
- Catuaba Bark – This herb is found in the Amazon rainforests in Brazil and has been used to enhance sexual desire for centuries.
- Cranberry Extract – Men use this extract to help treat problems, such as enlarged prostate and urinary tract infections.
- Gingko Biloba – This is an herbal extract that is used in male enhancement supplements for its ability to increase blood flow throughout the body, including the genitals.
- Horny Goat Weed – A traditional medicinal herb that is used for erectile dysfunction supplements for its ability to restore low testosterone levels and boost the libido.
- Korean Red Ginseng – Ginseng is known to offer a variety of benefits, such as boosting energy, stimulating sex glands, regulating blood pressure, and it is believed to have aphrodisiac effects.
- L-arginine – This is an essential amino acid that increases the body’s production of nitric acid. This promotes vasodilation for stronger, more powerful erections.
- L-carnitine – This amino acid is found in healthy sperm in high concentrations.
- L-lysine – An amino acid that works to increase the volume and quantity of sperm.
- Long Jack Root – Traditional medicine has long used this herb as a natural remedy for erectile dysfunction, fatigue, and to boost sexual desire.
- Maca Root – Ancient Inca warriors used this plant to improve strength. It is used in natural male enhancement supplements to increase libido and sexual performance.
- Muira Puama – Since ancient times, this herb has been used as an aphrodisiac in Brazil.
- Niacin – Also known as vitamin B3, niacin offer benefits that include relaxing the veins and arteries for better circulation.
- Pine Bark Extract – This natural extract works to increase nitric oxide in the body for better vasodilation.
- Schizandra Berry – A berry that is well known in China for its aphrodisiac properties for increasing sexual desire and energy.
- Zinc – An essential mineral that helps enhance natural testosterone production and a healthy sperm count. Low levels of this mineral contribute to ED and infertility in men.
When searching for natural remedies for erections, pay close attention to the ingredients to make sure the product you buy contains quality herbs and extracts that deliver results. Check the product reviews at Men’s Health Digest to see how various male enhancement supplements rate and compare reviews to select a supplement that best meets your needs.