Before you explore male enhancement, take good care of your manhood with comprehensive hygiene and the prevention of male conditions down there. For starters, here are some common penis problems that may result from lack of sufficient care and attention:
- Poor circulation – Are you fond of wearing restrictive clothing, are obese or overweight, or have a sedentary lifestyle? You may suffer from poor penis circulation later on. This can lead to loss of sensitivity and other erectile problems, so take heed. Make vitamin C and B5, on top of other nutrients, a part of your daily penis care routine. They will help in the formation and repair of blood vessels and the maintenance of optimum blood flow.
- Dryness and premature aging – Your penis can be exposed to a lot of drying elements in the environment, which may cause dryness, flaking, itching, and premature wrinkling. This is due to the underlying structure of your dermal tissue suffering from degradation. Keep your skin soft and supple with moisturizers; do this by supplying the necessary vitamin A and C support.
- Soreness and irritation – The skin on your penis may become sore, red, and irritated because of exposure to spermicides, body fluids, and the chemicals in soaps and detergents. Aggressive rubbing may be a suspect as well. Revitalize your skin using the same therapy of nutrients such as vitamins A, C, and D.
- Bacterial and fungal infections – Your manhood can be a breeding ground for bacteria and fungi, which love to thrive in warm, moist areas. These can cause foul smell and extreme discomfort, on top of many symptoms. Natural antibacterial agents such as vitamin A, and regularly yet gently wash your penis are key elements to prevent these infections. So wash up using warm water: even underneath the foreskin!
- Sensitivity loss – Reduced sensation in your penis may be caused by poor circulation, but can also stem from skin and nerve damage from dry masturbation or aggressive sexual intercourse. Keep the skin hydrated using a good quality moisturizer.
Another set of important male enhancement facts revolve around body circulation. Your penis does not perform at its best and most optimal when there is impeded blood flow. Circulation problems can occur and cause poor-quality erections and erectile dysfunction.
Some risk factors for circulation issues in your penis include high-fat diets (clogging the arteries in your body with fat), diabetes (high blood sugar can damage nerves and affect nerve signaling for proper erections), smoking and substance abuse (constricting the blood vessels in the body and limiting blood flow), and Kidney issues (toxin buildup and potential organ and blood flow damage), and spinal cord injury (creating circulation issues and erectile dysfunction).
Male enhancement pill formulas are deemed instrumental in improving and maintaining blood flow and circulation through their herbal and nutrient blends. See our roster of product reviews for top choice picks for male sexual enhancement.